Friday, November 11, 2011

How can you tell if a VERSACE leather belt is authentic and genuine?

I was given a Versace belt because it didn't fit my mother and i don't know if it is a real one.


It's from the Versace Jean Collection and says its genuine leather and made in italy, also it has a tag that says "made in IT" - thats the part of the belf which makes me think it's a fake.


What do you think? and do versace products normally just say "IT" instead of italy???|||You can try looking it up in the Versace internet but I doubt if you would see the entire catalogue of belts made by him.





Even those who are connoisseur of original items in fashion can sometimes get fooled.|||do you know the origin of this belt?


and if so, if in any part of the story a little chinese man come in.


it's fake.


if so, me so sorry.





Absolutely,absolutely.


http://absolutelyabsolutely.blogspot.com|||Look on ebay guides :)

No comments:

Post a Comment