Friday, November 18, 2011

What are "in" right now, versace sunglasses or prada sunglasses?

I going to buy a pair of sunglasses, I dont know what brand I should purchase. Please help me|||Prada is really "in" right now, but Versace sunglasses are cute too. I'd still pick Prada though.|||the glasses that u cant see ur eyes in. the ones that reflect things.|||Betta get them Dolce %26amp; Garbanna stunna shades|||Prada is so hot right now.|||Actually right now Chanel sunglasses are very in. Espescially for guys.|||saa|||whatever they sale at family dollar store!!!!!!|||i have versace i mean they are both nice...it depends on what looks good on u|||Both are hot.


Both designers are timeless.|||Whatever looks best!|||Both are WAY too expensive! Why do you need to buy name brand??|||PRADA DUHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment