Monday, November 14, 2011

How can I tell an original Versace furniture sofa from a fake? please HELP?

My work collegue who is an executive believe it or not was the one who told me about yahoo answers, he told me that you can find good information here and quick. I hope I get lucky and get answers from experts in this field. My wife would like to have Versace furnitures, she loves antiques. I hope someone here can help.


Thank you.


RF


I would like to buy this here http://cgi.ebay.de/VERSACE-MUSTER-GARNITUR_W0QQitemZ140092638620QQihZ004QQcategoryZ31005QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem#ebayphotohosting





But then I read this here:


http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/n/a/2006/01/25/state/n150106S28.DTL%26amp;feed=rss.news|||Other than the style of fabric that doesn't look like Versace. It's scale is off and the curves of the arms don't look right. Versace is more clean lines and straight arms. The color of the fabric is off also. Not bright and intense like a true Versace. You usually see vibrant purples, reds %26amp; golds. Not to mention the real thing goes for about $28,000. My professional opinion is the ebay one is a fake, but that's only opinion. I'm no expert, but I do know the style quite well.


Now that I look at it again, there is NO way it's authentic. It has leopard print on it!


**********


On the last of your post I would go with - KLASSISCHE COUCH - Sofagarnitur 3/2/1 *Rosso 12* neu


or_-


TRAUMHAFTES DESIGN~Sofa Couch~Sitzpolster 3+2+1~NEU R15


Depending on which style you prefer. I hope that helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment