Friday, November 18, 2011

Room borders. Does anyone know where to get a pattern print for Louis Vuitton, Gucci, or Versace for a border

See i want to be come a fashion designer I Have been looking high and low to find some kind of print of Louis Vuitton, Gucci, or Versace So I can wallpaper one wall of my bedroom or use it as a border in some rooms or if I move into an apartment and the kitchen cabinets are ugly I could easily put the print over the cainets. Can some one please help me I don't care if I have to print it off of the computer and then take it to a printing press, cause I just cannot find swatches of this anywhere. Please help to acheive my rich and unique look. Has anyone ever seen this before.|||Well first of all having fake tacky designer walllpaper is really gross. I won't look rich and unique because it's fake and not supported by any of the companies.





But there are places where you can go and get prints of any symbol on wood, leather, etc. I was in a place in the mall that did stuff and a lady had them take a copy of her LV Bag and then put the print on a tile. The LV pattern was off though but if that's the look your going for than that's fine. www.Fabricking.com has fake designer clothe and vinyl that you can order. It's kind of expensive though. Coach, Burberry, Gucci, Fendi, Dior, LV, are the ones that they carry.





I am not supporting you chose to do this but I just thought I'd help. Like I said it's fake and very very tacky.|||We would love to print a short run job for your personal use.





try us at www.TheWallpaperMaker.com





We print custom for people like Juicy Couture

Report Abuse


|||Pawn Shop|||Buy a bunch of purses, tear them apart and make some wallpaper out of them. It will be ultra cool. Probably cost alot though.|||are you kidding? I can't even pick out a pair of socks at


Wal-mart! Good luck


Buy a first class plane ticket to Palm Beach, Florida:walk up and down Worth Avenue, and you should find what you need.|||Wallpaper %26amp; Border. Babies %26amp; Nursery. Children. Bedding %26amp; Bath ... Home %26gt; Designer Wallcovering. Designer Wallpaper and Border. Wallpapers and borders are listed here by major brand names ...wallpapers.stores.yahoo.net/desbranna鈥?br>




Wallpaper - Great selection of discount wallpaper including wallpaper border, designer wallpaper, and wallcovering. Quality wallpaper at discount prices. ... Home %26gt; Wallpaper %26gt; Designer Wallpaper. Wallpaper - Wallpaper Border. Designer Wallpaper - Disney Wallpaper ... Page Number: 1. Quality wallpaper, wallpaper border, and wall coverings at ...www.interiormall.com/cat/collections.鈥?/div>


  • 5 years ago




  • Report Abuse




|||TRY GOOGLE.COM... YOU MIGHT FIND SOMETHING THAT WAY, SINCE THEY ARE OF RARE KIND..|||Not to criticize but the label of another designer is the wrong way to go. But if you must go to a local sign shop and take a swatch or sample of some kind purse or whatever. Tell them what you want and they will print it to vinyl which you can put up for anything,they could even cover your car in this stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment