Monday, November 14, 2011

I like wearing clothes from versace and gucci but some of my friends say that's gay what do you think?

I want a girls opinion do you think its gay if a guy wears expensive clothing.|||nope. i just think ur friends r retarded for saying that. mabye they're jealous that u dress better than them =P|||I wear long-sleeved button ups and slacks for most of my day, and switch to jeans after work, and i'm gay.





does that make, long-sleeved button ups and jeans and slacks gay clothings?|||it's wrong to say it's gay as if that were a bad word of some kind. But I wouldn't be interested in someone who spends too much on clothes.|||Ok it's not really gay it just means that you like to wear all the best clothes so what|||I didn't know that clothes had a gender and they liked that same gender....


hmmm, makes you think, huh?|||How in the blue hell do you "Look Gay"?

No comments:

Post a Comment