Monday, November 14, 2011

Is Versace Blue Jeans for men a nice gift for a 27 year old guy?

I dont know what to get him.. somebody suggested perfume.. is this a good choice? I'm confused..





Somebody gave this guy Euphoria Calvin Klein and he liked it.. you think Blue Jeans is a good idea?


Thanks every1!|||alot of boys like joop jump its in a pinky red bottle, my bf loves it lol :)





versace blue jeans is what young boys wear bcos its cheap, it smells ok, but it just makes me think of little boys :)





try hugo boss or joop!


and if he likes the calvin klien one why dont you get him a differnt calvin klein aftershave?





good luck xxx|||Well, I like the Boss range, and so do all the girls I know when I wear it, so that would be my choice.|||get CK in 2 u for men obviously... nice aftershave

No comments:

Post a Comment