Friday, November 18, 2011

Why do people get mad when I tell them I bought a new $6 million, Versace-inspired and designed yacht?

I'm like get over it! Yes I splurged on a pricy toy....and? If you had the moolah wouldn't you do it too? Then they called police out because i accidentially ran over their foot with my car. I'm like "big deal so what?" You have 2 feet, just hop with the other one!|||Actually if I had the moolah..no I wouldn't spend 6 million dollars on a boat.


Unless I was going to live on it along with the 30 children I'd adopt to live on the boat in luxury.


Buying a boat for that much money and you sail it every now and again is dumb..and a big waste.


Silly Demi


Ashton DID cheat on you...and he LOVED doing it.|||Sure you bought all those things, because I totally believe you are Demi moore...|||Some people just don't understand aristocracy. Good thing they have to stay in there own little neighborhoods.|||Who the hell cares!|||What the heck are you talking about?|||wtf?|||uh huh, ya know what? i think in about an hour i'm gonna pretend to be stan lee. give your head a shake gomer

No comments:

Post a Comment