Friday, November 18, 2011

Why was jennifer lopez's green versace so popular?

Everybody remembers that dress, is it because everyone liked it, or hated it? And I don't want any jlo haters because I love her|||I think people remember it so well because they were shocked at it. A lot of people were very surprised how low-cut and revealing it was. It was seen as very daring to wear. I don't think a lot of people wore outfits that low-cut and plunging at the time. I remember Toni Braxton's white outfit was a big deal too. Also, I think Britney Spears wore a gray plunging neckline dress that got a lot of attention at the time. I think it was before people really talked about double stick tape and how to use it so your top or dress doesn't show anything by accident. Now it seems like stars are wearing very low-cut, revealing outfits and it is not very big news. The times have changed.





Hope this helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment