Monday, November 14, 2011

Can anyone tell me where I can get a perfume called Versus by Versace?

I believe it has been discontinued, but someone must have a bulk load of it somewhere!!!|||try www.strawberrynet.com|||they sell it at ross for like 30 bucks

Report Abuse


|||u can find it on www.fragrancewholesaler.com|||Check on the net, you can buy anything you want. Just type in Versus by Versace Perfume and see what comes up.|||I just saw it at Macy's the other day! My friend got it at Big Lots though for half the price..........good luck!|||As Pearl stated you can find anything on the net.





I did a quick google and found the following site that is selling it. I cannot attest to the legitimacy of the site/store.





http://www.fragrancenet.com/f/net/wf_ite鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment