Friday, November 18, 2011

Why do people get mad when I tell them I bought a new $8 million, Versace-inspired and designed yacht?

I'm like get over it! Yes I splurged on a pricy toy....and? If you had the moolah wouldn't you do it too? Then they called police out because i accidentially ran over their foot with my car. I'm like "big deal so what?" You have 2 feet, just hop with the other one!|||Not jealous at the money you spend





just jealous that I will not be there for the sex|||If you have the money, go for it!





If a person uses their abilites to earn that kind of money, they have the right to spend it!|||I prefer my friends who have these toys so I don't need to bother.|||So? I will go on about my day without your yacht having any affect whatsoever.|||You should have give the $ to the re-elect Dick Obama campaign|||Because you're probably a snobby, stuckup girl :P|||I didn't know Prostitutes make that much money.|||Thank you for the jobs you created buy spending your money. I would much rather earn it then have it stolen from you to give to others that don't work.|||You do know an $8 million yacht can sink the same as a jon boat can don't you?|||I can't believe Aston Cucher was the best you could do.





No wait...I believe he's all you could get.|||and I bet you back the progressive agenda, Mrs. Kutcher|||Some people are jealous.|||They have no sense of self worth and live vicariously through others. It is a sick society that celebrates athletes and celebrities, fame is vastly overrated.|||Perhaps it's really the stupid pointless trolling that upsets people.|||I don't know why they're mad unless they are jealous. Buy a couple more for your friends, will ya? Put some people back to work. Hire some people to take care of it. Pay someone to keep it in the dock. Buy lots of fuel and take a cruise. Buy lots of food and booze so you'll have fun. Hire someone to take care of your house while you're gone. And the least you could do is take the poor guy with the crushed foot along on the trip.|||Was it an American made $8 million, Versace-inspired and designed yacht?

No comments:

Post a Comment