Monday, November 14, 2011

What was the time when Gianni Versace died?

I know that he was killed after a Morning Walk on July 15, 1997, and that I was born on the exact same day (now isn't that a phenomenon). If the time is 10:18 (I'm not sure it this was really the time I was born, but my mom told me so), then I will spend my money on some clothes (because he was a fashion designer), and if he isn't, I will spend it on McDonalds. I don't really care on either, but just tell me. Thank you, and have a nice day.|||I don't know the exact time but it was much earlier than 10:18. More like before 8 am.|||you can't be him as you were technically alive before he died. While I believe in the very real possibility of recycled souls and reincarnation, Watching videos of My son's sonogram where he moved smiled and yawned proves to me that he already had a soul before he was born.

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment