Monday, November 14, 2011

Does anyone know the name of the new Versace perfume/fragrance for women that come in a light green square box?

I just loved the smell of it at the department store but can't remember the name. And it seems like every time I go into a store looking for it the sale's associate either doesn't know what I'm talking about or tells me they don't carry it (AKA... doesn't know what I'm talking about) and tries to sell me Versace Bright Crystal. I know I'm not crazy and I know Versace makes it. Please help me!





Thanks so much for your time!|||I've know 2 square bottles in versace that are green, don't know which one you're looking for, there is Versace Versense and another one called signature.. you can find them on this site :





http://www.skfragrance.authsafe.com/index.php?cPath=5_76%26amp;%26amp;page=2%26amp;osCsid=99e91ff5ecdbaf15cdf5e95b55bf7cb2

No comments:

Post a Comment